Pages

15 June 2012

June 15th

168:366 - Timmy kitty
168_366 06-15-12

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
June 15
Who was your first best friend?
Kristen


I dunno.  I think it was a girl I lived next door to around ages 5 and 6.  I've had a few over the years and they're my best friend until they move away or I move away... or they die (miss you Melissa)(related - don't drink and drive, and don't get in a car with a drunk driver, even if they're not that drunk).

I do know who my best friend now is - and yes, it's cheesy - Robert.  He's my best friend, he's the first one I want to tell when something good, bad, sad, or funny happens.  He's the one I want to share everything with.  He always knows what to say to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a