Pages

03 June 2012

June 3rd

155:366 - Saturday - Playing with Leia at the dog park.
155_366 06-02-12

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
June 3
Who are your role models?
Dana

I don't have a traditional role model.  I don't look up to celebrities or other famous or notable people.

There are qualities in some people that I respect, admire, and I want to have in myself but I don't have one or more persons that I try to model myself after.

I look up to me. I try to be a person I can be proud of, one that stands up for herself and others.  One that loves and cares for everyone, not just those that care back. And one that is a good person to everyone.

A good mother, wife, daughter/granddaughter/daughter-in-law, sister, cousin, neice, friend, and stranger...

I really hope I am succeeding.




1 comment:

  1. I love that photo! You captured Lab with slimy ball just perfectly and totally reminded me of my chocolate Lab Cocoa who passed away a few years ago. Labs are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a