Pages

09 June 2012

June 9th

162:366 Carus and I went and got hair cuts today.  I haven't had bangs in about 5 or 6 years and thought it was about time for a change and what bigger change than bangs.  Carus has been asking for a cut for about a week or two.  I love it, so cute.  And it makes her look a little older too I think.  She's been doing that a lot lately, looking older.
162_366 06-09-12

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


June 9
What skill have you learned in the past year that you are proud of?
Bethany

There are a few things in the past year or so that I've taught myself.  Here are a few:

--This year I have not used the auto setting on my camera for any of my 366 shots. I'd say I haven't at all, but there have been a few times where I was more interested in getting the shot then trying to figure out the settings fast enough on my own.

--I taught myself to knit. Actually, this skill might be more than a year old now. I'm not sure.  I'm incredibly slow and only know one stitch - but I'm proud that I've been able to teach myself something.  (Good lord, the internet is awesome.)

--I'm learning to make jams.  I say learning because that batch was a little bit tart so proof I need practice.  Strawberry season is starting and I'm going to give it a go soon.

--There are many other little things I'm learning and/or perfecting.  Recipes, gardening, horse stuff, work related... the list goes on and on and changes all the time.  Gotta keep learning new things.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable, and yes your right Carus looks older, she is growing up to be a beautiful young lady, Your hair cuts look real nice. Love you guys B.V.

    ReplyDelete

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a