Pages

24 June 2012

June 24th

Today's 7days was a theme day.  The theme was landscape.  We did a landscape of the kitchen today while Carus and I baked. She made Nutella cookies from a recipe I found on Pinterest.  She added peanut butter M&Ms to them. They were very good. I made Roasted Cherry Brownies, also from a recipe I found on Pinterest. They are good, but very very rich.

Carus snuck in shot before our together picture.
06-24-12 Carus 7days 2

177:366
177_366 06-24-12 Becca 7days 2

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
June 24
List parts of your body or your self that make you feel like "you."
List Your Self

I have always liked my eyes/eye color.  A green that gets lighter or darker depending on what I'm wearing.

I really like the color of my out of a bottle red hair.

My curves. (He-ey)

Smiling.

My kids.

Jokes/smart-assery.

Pets/animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a