Pages

19 June 2012

June 19th

172:366
I have TWO itty bitty baby tomatoes now.  :)

172_366 06-19-12

Oh, I forgot to add yesterday.  The straw mulch.  Yeah, kinda not a good idea because apparently there were straw seeds in that bale and apparently those seeds are really liking my garden.  I'm still having to weed, though I'm sure not as much as I would have without it.  However, the lack of mud makes it worth it I think.  Also - I haven't had to water my garden in a while.  Yes we are still getting lots of rain and that is part of it, but it does hold the moisture in for days.  Next year, however, I think I'm going to go with dry grass clippings for mulch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
June 19
How do you define happiness?
Dana


Happiness according to a definition search:  State of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

I think I can agree with that.

Happy is when my husband or kids make me laugh being goofy and witty and sarcastic (except those times when they shouldn't be sarcastic/smart ass-y).

Happy is curling up with a good book or a good movie/TV show - especially on a cold, windy, stormy day.

Happy is sunshine, fluffy clouds, and a nice breeze in the summer.

Happy is the beach and ocean waves.

Happy is having time to work on hobbies.

Happy is having time to do nothing if that is what you want to do.

Happy is a barn full of horses, the musty, dusty, hay and horse smells and sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some LOVE!

PS: I'm turning comment moderation on. SO! If you leave a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up - it's because I have to approve it first. And I'll do that, usually pretty quickly.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

background

a